Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes store and Apple Music not listing all songs on the album

I'm trying to understand why the iTunes store and Apple Music not listing all songs on some albums. Most recently, I was pulling up an old favorite (Salvador's 'Worship Live' album) which I own the CD which has 13 songs. Yet in iTunes store and in Apple Music the very first song (David Danced) is not listed at all. I understand if something was greyed out for licensing, but in this case it is simply not there with no reference that you are not actually getting the "full" album. Both locations show only 12 songs.

I can't seem to find anywhere to report any corrections/comments back to the teams involved for any answer or fix. I'm hoping someone here in the community might be able to help point me in a direction to escalate, or that already knows the answer as to why songs would be omitted entirely.

Thanks in advance!

Posted on Oct 20, 2020 9:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2020 11:23 AM

LL Bing,

Some times the version of an album offered for download or streaming differs from the original CD album. The Salvador "Worship Live" album on Spotify, for example has 12 tracks, and David Danced is not there. Ditto on Amazon Digital Music.

Similar questions

1 reply

iTunes store and Apple Music not listing all songs on the album

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.