Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

free apple tv

i'm trying to sign up for my free year of apple tv and when i get to the end, it says "1 free week" what's going on?

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 20, 2020 11:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2020 12:04 PM

To redeem the free year of Apple TV+, you have meet some conditions, and see if you are eligible.

One year free Apple TV+ - Terms and conditions - Apple

To redeem the free year offer, you should find “Enjoy 1 Year Free” in the TV app on your new Apple device.

If you qualify, and if you did as described in the guide, and you still do not get to see the year offer, then contact Apple Support. They can assist in getting you the service, if needed using activation codes.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 20, 2020 12:04 PM in response to jives24

To redeem the free year of Apple TV+, you have meet some conditions, and see if you are eligible.

One year free Apple TV+ - Terms and conditions - Apple

To redeem the free year offer, you should find “Enjoy 1 Year Free” in the TV app on your new Apple device.

If you qualify, and if you did as described in the guide, and you still do not get to see the year offer, then contact Apple Support. They can assist in getting you the service, if needed using activation codes.

free apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.