Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 14 update: my personalized ringtones and text tones are now lost - help?

Me: iPhone 6S, iOS 14.0.1

Problem:

The personalized ringtones and text tones I had uploaded before via iTunes, have now disappeared from my phone.

This is especially devastating because the ringtone for my daughter was a solo she had in Jazz Ensemble and I don't have the original recording, because Itunes doesn't exist on the Mac anymore! (catalina 10.15.7).

Does anyone super smart with these phones have any ideas on how I can restore my personalized ringtones and text tones?

iPhone 6s

Posted on Oct 21, 2020 10:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2020 10:02 AM

PDXchip wrote:

Problem:
The personalized ringtones and text tones I had uploaded before via iTunes, have now disappeared from my phone.

This is especially devastating because the ringtone for my daughter was a solo she had in Jazz Ensemble and I don't have the original recording, because Itunes doesn't exist on the Mac anymore! (catalina 10.15.7).

Does anyone super smart with these phones have any ideas on how I can restore my personalized ringtones and text tones?

You sync it back Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 21, 2020 10:02 AM in response to PDXchip

PDXchip wrote:

Problem:

You sync it back Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer - Apple Support

iOS 14 update: my personalized ringtones and text tones are now lost - help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.