Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iCloud was almost full, so I deleted 1000 photos. Storage went down 20 gigs. So I decided to delete lots of documents, too. Then storage went up 16 gigs. Why did this happen. I emptied the trash of documents and also the Recently Deleted in photos

Storage for ICloud: My storage was almost full. I deleted around 1000 photos and deleted Recently Deleted photos. This gave me about 20 gigs storage back. Then I decided to delete lots of documents, too, and then emptied the trash. After that, the storage filled up about 16 gigs of and now I only have about 4 gigs left until my storage is again full. What went wrong?

iMac 21.5″, OS X 10.11

Posted on Oct 21, 2020 1:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2020 3:06 PM

Not sure what went wrong - Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support.

Similar questions

1 reply

My iCloud was almost full, so I deleted 1000 photos. Storage went down 20 gigs. So I decided to delete lots of documents, too. Then storage went up 16 gigs. Why did this happen. I emptied the trash of documents and also the Recently Deleted in photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.