Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpods Pro

I have 3 iOS devices

Personal iPhone

Work iPhone

iPad Pro

All 3 of them are using the same Apple ID.

Will a pair of Airpods Pro work with these 3 devices at the same time? As in, can I take calls from any iphone / zoom meeting on the iPad seamlessly?

Cheers,

Shishir

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 21, 2020 9:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2020 10:01 PM

iamShishir wrote:

I have 3 iOS devices

Personal iPhone
Work iPhone
iPad Pro

Will a pair of Airpods Pro work with these 3 devices at the same time? As in, can I take calls from any iphone / zoom meeting on the iPad seamlessly?

Sorry, but no. You can only pair one device at a time with the AirPods. However, if (for example) you use Apple's Continuity feature to make & receive iPhone cellular calls on your iPad Pro, then it should be possible that with the AirPods, connected to the iPad, to hear these calls through the AirPods.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 21, 2020 10:01 PM in response to iamShishir

iamShishir wrote:

I have 3 iOS devices

Personal iPhone
Work iPhone
iPad Pro

Sorry, but no. You can only pair one device at a time with the AirPods. However, if (for example) you use Apple's Continuity feature to make & receive iPhone cellular calls on your iPad Pro, then it should be possible that with the AirPods, connected to the iPad, to hear these calls through the AirPods.

Oct 21, 2020 10:08 PM in response to iamShishir

iamShishir Said:

Airpods Pro: I have 3 iOS devices Personal iPhone Work iPhone iPad Pro All 3 of them are using the same Apple ID. Will a pair of Airpods Pro work with these 3 devices at the same time? As in, can I take calls from any iphone / zoom meeting on the iPad seamlessly?

———-

Yes, you Can a but Only for 2 Devices:

It is a bit of a trick, but it gets the job done. It my take a few tries.

Device 1:

1. Insert: both of the AirPods Pro into the charging case.
  2. Open: the AirPods Pro charging case
  3. Pair: one AirPods Pro with one device

Then...

Sync with Device 2:

1. Remove: second AirPod Pro from the charging case
  2. Step Away: to the other side of the room.
  3. Sync: with the other device

Airpods Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.