Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mobile data

When I switch on the mobile data on some application it automatically swithes off.

But I wat it not to switch off without my permission.

What should I do?

Best regards,

Anna.

iPhone XR, 13

Posted on Oct 22, 2020 3:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2020 3:58 AM

Try a Reset All Settings (No Data is Lost)

This resets all your personalized features back to factory defaults

Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings

• What this effectively does is to reset some of your Settings to factory default. It’s not a complete removal of settings. It removes all of your preferences for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Do No Disturb, Notifications, General, Sounds, Brightness & Wallpaper and Privacy.
  • Resetting all settings also reverts all your personalized and customized features like wallpapers and accessibility settings back to factory defaults.
  • Performing this action does not impact any of your personal device data, including photos, videos, notes, messages, reminders, emails, calendars, texts, documents, and other files

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 22, 2020 3:58 AM in response to Ann_28

Try a Reset All Settings (No Data is Lost)

This resets all your personalized features back to factory defaults

Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings

• What this effectively does is to reset some of your Settings to factory default. It’s not a complete removal of settings. It removes all of your preferences for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Do No Disturb, Notifications, General, Sounds, Brightness & Wallpaper and Privacy.
  • Resetting all settings also reverts all your personalized and customized features like wallpapers and accessibility settings back to factory defaults.
  • Performing this action does not impact any of your personal device data, including photos, videos, notes, messages, reminders, emails, calendars, texts, documents, and other files

Oct 22, 2020 3:57 AM in response to Ann_28

Is this your corporate iPhone? Do you have any profile installed by your corporate / organisation / enterprise / School Management then please contact the system administrator of your corporate / organisation / enterprise / School Management

If you have installed it on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...

Contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider) The agency who issued the SIM to you if they have installed anything through their carrier settings --> Update your carrier settings on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Try --> Check the cellular data usage on your iPhone and iPad ...

Mobile data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.