Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I tried to download IOS 14 overnight plugged in to mains with WIFi did not happen what is the problem why it is not downloading.

My Apple I phone 10XR is unable to download the new software IOS 14

Posted on Oct 23, 2020 12:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2020 12:45 AM

1. Try and update your iPhone manually by opening Settings ➔ General ➔ Software Update : Once you get here then you should see iOS 14 if it is available for your model of the iPhone. Follow the instructions to update.
  2. When you are performing the step above then ensure that your iPhone is charged more than 50% and connected to a WiFi Network.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 23, 2020 12:45 AM in response to SKEdroos

1. Try and update your iPhone manually by opening Settings ➔ General ➔ Software Update : Once you get here then you should see iOS 14 if it is available for your model of the iPhone. Follow the instructions to update.
  2. When you are performing the step above then ensure that your iPhone is charged more than 50% and connected to a WiFi Network.

Axel F.

I tried to download IOS 14 overnight plugged in to mains with WIFi did not happen what is the problem why it is not downloading.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.