Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Didn’t get a confirmation letter yet

Hi there, I just ordered a new iphone 12 pro 128GB graphite from the website. My order # is W906712105. I didn’t get a confirmation email regarding my payment yet. I checked with my own bank account history and doesn’t show any transaction on it. But I got the email saying that the order gonna be delivered in next 2-3wks.

Could you please check whether my order went through well n correctly? Hope it makes sense.

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,

Choi

iPhone XS, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 23, 2020 3:16 AM

5 replies

Oct 23, 2020 3:54 AM in response to stedman1

Alright. I really appreciate your help. Another question thou, I didn’t know about this fact that the payment will go through directly once the apple ships the product. By the mean time, I ordered the items using my different cards and cancelled it several times (x3) becoz I thought something is going wrong with my order, my card + payment.

So is it fine to cancel and order with other card payment? Hope it makes sense.

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,

Choi

Didn’t get a confirmation letter yet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.