Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I accidentally hit restore while phone plugged into computer. Now my ICloud email is now the person who my old phone belonged to. Not even this phone! So now I can’t enter my OWN iCloud password pleas help !!!!!

How can I get rid of this random iCloud on my phone that it was never on in the first place. My man has his iPhone 4 plugged into computer which had this iCloud on it. I unplugged it and plugged my phone in. I’m doing so I accidentally hit restore. Now I have that iCloud email address on my phone. Obviously I don’t known the password and I can’t get it back to my iCloud that’s always been on this phone. How do I fix this!????? Please help. I’m desperate.

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 23, 2020 10:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2020 8:21 PM

Sounds like you might've restored your partner's backup to your device. Ask him to remove his account from your device -- Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support.

1 reply

I accidentally hit restore while phone plugged into computer. Now my ICloud email is now the person who my old phone belonged to. Not even this phone! So now I can’t enter my OWN iCloud password pleas help !!!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.