Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I changed my sim couple of months back and the company transfered my old number however iMessage and FaceTime is still coming through on the new number from that network I want it through my old number is that possible ?

I changed my sim couple of months back and the company transfered my old number however iMessage and FaceTime is still coming through on the new number from that network I want it through my old number is that possible ?

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 24, 2020 3:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2020 5:19 PM

Lot out of iMessage and FaceTime, power cycle the phone, then activate iMessage and FaceTime again. It should activate with the number on your iPhone.

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.