Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Home button cracked

My home button cracked and doesn’t work. I have been using the assistive touch. Apple said I must have dropped something on my phone. I never dropped anything on it and my screen is not cracked except for the home button. I want to get a new phone but I can’t trust Apple to do the right thing. My trade-in value is going to be nil. There are so many similar complaints. I don’t see how they can not acknowledge this is a manufacturing defect.

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 25, 2020 10:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2020 11:08 AM

This is a user to user forum. We are users of apple devices just like you are and offer voluntary technical solutions. We are, therefore, not going to be able to help you or guide you in this matter. The only thing I can ask you to do, which you have already done, is to Please contact ➔ Apple Support

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 25, 2020 11:08 AM in response to allisoncallaha

This is a user to user forum. We are users of apple devices just like you are and offer voluntary technical solutions. We are, therefore, not going to be able to help you or guide you in this matter. The only thing I can ask you to do, which you have already done, is to Please contact ➔ Apple Support

Axel F.

Home button cracked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.