Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos are not loaded to iCloud.

Hello.

I have an issue with my iPhone.

my phone has only 64GB memory, however I bought 2 TB of iCloud, which I suppose more than enough to use it without constant clean up of photos and videos.

2 TB are used by me and my daughter, however everything is working perfectly for daughter, who has iPhone 8 with absolutely the same settings I have on my iPhone 11 Pro.

please advise, what I’m doing wrong, if my iPhone do not store pictures to iCloud and I’m always getting notification that my phone has not been backed up for a few days.

im charging my phone during the night and it’s connected to WIFI. In my opinion all the conditions required for proper back up and iCloud usage are met, but something is not working.

I was not able to record dance competition of my daughter yesterday, because of this issue with iCloud.

if it doesn’t work, why do I pay monthly fee?!

appreciate your support in resolving this issue.

forgot to say, that I never had anything similar before with my old iPhone 6.

thank you,

Inna

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 25, 2020 11:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2020 10:20 AM

If you cannot backup -- If you can't back up to iCloud or restore from iCloud backup failed - Apple Support.

Similar questions

1 reply

Photos are not loaded to iCloud.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.