You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

GPS in running apps not working

Suddenly my Phone is not recording correct distance on my running app (Nike Run Club) I have spoken to Nike and they have no answer. I have reset everything on both my watch (series 6) and my phone (12pro) but still no joy. Any ideas?

Posted on Oct 26, 2020 6:47 AM

1 reply

Oct 29, 2020 3:57 PM in response to SueD25

Hello SueD25,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’re having trouble with the Nike Run Club app on your Apple Watch. We are happy to help.

To start, while the title of the article below may not seem to pertain to your issue, we suggest trying these steps:

If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open - Apple Support

If that doesn’t help, try unpairing your Apple Watch and setting it up again. When you unpair your Apple Watch, it automatically creates a backup as long as you’re signed into iCloud on your paired iPhone.

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Set up your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Take care.

GPS in running apps not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.