Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 12 icloud log in issues

Hi all,

I got my iPhone 12 and I tried to either transfer data from old phone (didn't work error 6753) or back up the iCloud and after I insert the 6 digit code it doesn't log me in, it's stay blocked on that screen and then it says an error occurred while sign in. Anyone can help?

Posted on Oct 26, 2020 1:37 PM

1 reply

Oct 30, 2020 6:00 AM in response to anamaria_0391

Hi anamaria_0391,

Congrats on your new iPhone 12. It sounds like you've been unable to complete the startup process.

You should be able to skip signing in to your iCloud account during setup. Once setup has completed, then you can sign in through the Settings app on your device.

Are you trying to sign in so that you can restore from your backup? You mentioned that you weren't able to migrate your data. Try out these steps if you get an error restoring from iCloud.

Let us know if that helps, and have a great rest of your week.

iphone 12 icloud log in issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.