Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Calendar icon has disappearred but not the app

Hi

I have searched on here and found a number of posts over the years about missing calendar icons. Mine has gone missing too, although the app seems to be installed. If I search for the app, search will find it. It is first on the list. It seems to be just that the icon has disappeared.

Some of the answers on here suggest redownloading from the appstore. but if I go into the appstore, I dont have a download option, just an Open button. And clicking it opens the app.

The other suggestion is to create a widget. I don't want a widget taking up huge amounts of Home screen real estate.

i just want to have an Icon for Calendar on my Home Screen.

Is that possible anymore?

iPhone 8

Posted on Oct 28, 2020 3:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2020 6:56 PM

Hello Crispness,

It sounds like you are unable to locate the Calendar icon.

Depending on your iOS, here are some resources that can help:

• If you are running iOS 14, check your App Library: Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone See if you can find the app in Productivity & Finance. If you do see it here, you can long press on the app and drag it to the previous page to put it on your Home screen.

Hope this information helps.

Have a good day.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 1, 2020 6:56 PM in response to Crispness

Hello Crispness,

It sounds like you are unable to locate the Calendar icon.

Depending on your iOS, here are some resources that can help:

• If you are running iOS 14, check your App Library: Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone See if you can find the app in Productivity & Finance. If you do see it here, you can long press on the app and drag it to the previous page to put it on your Home screen.

Hope this information helps.

Have a good day.

My Calendar icon has disappearred but not the app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.