Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I received an electronic Apple gift card from Phobio for a trade in, so no card serial number. only trade-in ID and PIN. Error Message - "We are having server difficulties accessing your store credit. Please try again later."

I received an electronic Apple gift card from Phobio for a trade in, so no card serial number. only trade-in ID and PIN. Error Message - "We are having server difficulties accessing your store credit. Please try again later."

I am using the latest update for iTunes for windows on windows 10

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Oct 29, 2020 2:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2020 3:55 PM

Hi there tsanta,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you've gotten an Apple Store gift card after a device trade in and are having an issue redeeming it. We'll be happy to help.

Follow these steps to redeem your gift card: Redeem your Apple Gift Card. If you have another device to try this on, try that. If you can test on another network, that may help, if the issue is network related.

If you're still unable to redeem your gift card, reach out to Phobio for further assistance: Phobio Support. We hope this helps.

Take Care!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 2, 2020 3:55 PM in response to tsanta

Hi there tsanta,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you've gotten an Apple Store gift card after a device trade in and are having an issue redeeming it. We'll be happy to help.

Follow these steps to redeem your gift card: Redeem your Apple Gift Card. If you have another device to try this on, try that. If you can test on another network, that may help, if the issue is network related.

If you're still unable to redeem your gift card, reach out to Phobio for further assistance: Phobio Support. We hope this helps.

Take Care!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.