You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My tracking Trade-in link.

So i went to click on my status of my trade-in iPhone XS that i had sent to be traded. And it just keeps coming up with my Already delivered iphone 12 tracking info instead! It will not send me an update on my trade in and i have not gotten any update on whether it’s been inspected or not. So instead i went to look at the receipt of the ups package i sent the trade-in kit in and there’s tracking number on it. And after i check the status on it, it says that it’s been shipped and delivered to Elk Grove. Which is where I’m guessing the trade-in’s go to i guess? Anyways here are some pictures of proof it was delivered.

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

iPhone XS

Posted on Oct 29, 2020 5:45 PM

Similar questions

3 replies

Oct 29, 2020 7:43 PM in response to WillC92

And here are two pics of what the tracking says right now. It’s saying to ship it still when i already have. Then the link i try to see track it just brings me to the tracking of my phone i already have got delivered to me.

why is apple doin this!!!!

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

My tracking Trade-in link.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.