Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notes App- great but 1 feature that sucks

Have become a fan of Notes App in my iPad Pro with the Apple Pencil 2.... smooth experience.. you can switch to the apple pencil mode that converts handwritten notes to text smoothly

i prefer my handwritten notes though..

one feature I hate : the undo/ redo button is on top left corner... when you try to undo and rewrite your hand blocks your view of the sheet and it is painful..

this, to me, is the most used feature after writing and I hate the bug..

Hope somebody from the developer team takes note (!!😰) and moves the buttons to the right top...

snd by the way why can’t apple have feedback / ratings for its own apps from users in the AppStore?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Oct 29, 2020 10:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 30, 2020 8:33 AM

You didn’t SPAM the community, Besashi.

Yes. I didn’t see a more Notes specific Apple Feedback, either.

That’s why I provided the link to the entire set.

Since Notes is an integral part of iOS and iPadOS, these would be the next level Feedback, but I didn’t see them, either.

So, the next level feedback would seem to be to choose your particular device, and go from there.

At least, that’s my best advice, right now.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 30, 2020 8:33 AM in response to Besashi

You didn’t SPAM the community, Besashi.

Yes. I didn’t see a more Notes specific Apple Feedback, either.

That’s why I provided the link to the entire set.

Since Notes is an integral part of iOS and iPadOS, these would be the next level Feedback, but I didn’t see them, either.

So, the next level feedback would seem to be to choose your particular device, and go from there.

At least, that’s my best advice, right now.

Notes App- great but 1 feature that sucks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.