Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just received my iphone 12. It came with a usb-c lightning cable without an a/c charger.

How am I supposed to charge the phone? I don't have a compatible A/C adapter. Why aren't you providing this? The phone is expensive and you don't include an adapter?

Posted on Oct 31, 2020 4:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2020 5:59 PM

Many (maybe most) iPhone buyers already have a charger with cable, or a Mac with USB-C that can be used for charging. For these customers the charger would be a waste, and the needed bigger box would increase shipping costs. Including the charger would mean a price increase for these users. To help others, Apple has reduced some charger prices.

Apple 12W USB Power Adapter - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 31, 2020 5:59 PM in response to angel_52

Many (maybe most) iPhone buyers already have a charger with cable, or a Mac with USB-C that can be used for charging. For these customers the charger would be a waste, and the needed bigger box would increase shipping costs. Including the charger would mean a price increase for these users. To help others, Apple has reduced some charger prices.

Apple 12W USB Power Adapter - Apple

I just received my iphone 12. It came with a usb-c lightning cable without an a/c charger.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.