Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone cannot sync (NEED HELP ASAP)

So I have many songs that I put on my phone by using CDs. These songs are not available on iTunes. I updated to iOS 14 and after it finished updating all my songs were gone from my phone.

Whenever I try to sync it back up to iTunes on my Mac, iTunes will usually crash. Sometimes it has gotten a bit further, but it usually seems to crash around step 4-5. It also frequently crashes just in general.

My iMac is updated to the most recent version also. I think iTunes is as well, but I don’t know if Apple is willing to fix the issues with the program anymore.

I’ve been in a state of severe panic and having constant mental breakdowns over this. I know it sounds stupid but it’s something I rely so much on and losing it all is the scariest thing ever for me.

Any sort of help is appreciated. I want to get away from these constant panic attacks.

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Oct 31, 2020 7:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2020 8:16 PM

I tried this with my laptop, and it doesn’t seem to be syncing either. Is this a problem with iTunes as a whole? Or just a coincidence?

Similar questions

2 replies

iPhone cannot sync (NEED HELP ASAP)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.