Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro with iOS 14.1 says that it doesn’t find any AirPrint device.

I have a iPad Pro with 14.1 iOS. I try to print a document to a printer on WiFi that I have been able to print before 14.1. All the iPad says that it doesn’t find any AirPrint device. What happened to the WiFi printer?!

William P. F.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Oct 31, 2020 9:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2020 3:45 PM

Hey there willfarr2589,

We understand you've been unable to use your iPad Pro with your printer via AirPrint. We'll be happy to help.

To begin, we'd recommend double-checking the steps you're using to print to it. Check those out here: Use AirPrint to print from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Then, check to confirm your printer is supported for AirPrint. Use this page: About AirPrint

If you still experience issues, confirm that your printer and iPad are on the same Wi-Fi network. Let's also restart the router, printer, and iPad. Test again.

If you still experience issues, reach out to Apple Support directly for next steps using this link: Get Support

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 4, 2020 3:45 PM in response to willfarr2589

Hey there willfarr2589,

We understand you've been unable to use your iPad Pro with your printer via AirPrint. We'll be happy to help.

To begin, we'd recommend double-checking the steps you're using to print to it. Check those out here: Use AirPrint to print from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Then, check to confirm your printer is supported for AirPrint. Use this page: About AirPrint

If you still experience issues, confirm that your printer and iPad are on the same Wi-Fi network. Let's also restart the router, printer, and iPad. Test again.

If you still experience issues, reach out to Apple Support directly for next steps using this link: Get Support

Take care!

iPad Pro with iOS 14.1 says that it doesn’t find any AirPrint device.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.