Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I find apple id associated with my podcast

We have a podcast for our organization that was not started by me. I want to update the Apple ID to me so I can change the RSS source that feeds the podcast. How can I get it transferred to me without losing the years of content we already have uploaded?

Posted on Nov 2, 2020 10:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2020 1:45 PM

You will have to contact Podcasts SupportIt is possible to transfer the ownership of a podcast to another Apple ID: poster tcarreira did this and has posted the method:

0 - Contact apple support from the current owner of the podcast: Contact Us -> Podcasts(My Issue Is Not Listed)*.
... wait for them to answer with further instructions and a code...
1. Insert the authorization code “xxxxxx” in the <itunes:keywords> or <copyright> tag.
2. Verify that your Apple ID is activated.
3. Obtain the direct link to your show on Apple Podcasts.**
4. Customize the statement below, and paste it in your reply to this message.
I authorize changing management in Podcasts Connect and access to Podcast Analytics to the account [Apple ID email address]. As requested, I have inserted the authorization code in the [specify tag] tag.
Paste the direct link to your show on Apple Podcasts

*Go to Apple Podcasts Help - Podcaster Support and click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page.

**To obtain the link in Apple Podcasts app (Mac - Catalina) find your podcast and click the three dots icon to the right of the 'Subscribe' button and choose 'Copy Link'. In iTunes - control-click (Mac) or right-click (PC) on the podcast image (or where it should be) and choose 'Copy Link'.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 2, 2020 1:45 PM in response to LivingFaithAlliance

You will have to contact Podcasts SupportIt is possible to transfer the ownership of a podcast to another Apple ID: poster tcarreira did this and has posted the method:

0 - Contact apple support from the current owner of the podcast: Contact Us -> Podcasts(My Issue Is Not Listed)*.
... wait for them to answer with further instructions and a code...
1. Insert the authorization code “xxxxxx” in the <itunes:keywords> or <copyright> tag.
2. Verify that your Apple ID is activated.
3. Obtain the direct link to your show on Apple Podcasts.**
4. Customize the statement below, and paste it in your reply to this message.
I authorize changing management in Podcasts Connect and access to Podcast Analytics to the account [Apple ID email address]. As requested, I have inserted the authorization code in the [specify tag] tag.
Paste the direct link to your show on Apple Podcasts

*Go to Apple Podcasts Help - Podcaster Support and click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page.

**To obtain the link in Apple Podcasts app (Mac - Catalina) find your podcast and click the three dots icon to the right of the 'Subscribe' button and choose 'Copy Link'. In iTunes - control-click (Mac) or right-click (PC) on the podcast image (or where it should be) and choose 'Copy Link'.

How can I find apple id associated with my podcast

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.