Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HBO terms and conditions

Hello,

My HBO GO app on my Apple TV is asking me to agree new payment terms and conditions. However since I've subscribed with my Apple account I'm not able to access in another device and login to do it. Now I can't see anything because it wont let me.

Any clue?

Posted on Nov 3, 2020 9:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2020 4:40 PM

Mexico

Regional differences for HBO services may have their own conditions. Any changes, including in pricing options, would be reason for a renewed agreement.

HBO GO Mexico app - App Store preview - Apple

HBO Latinoamérica - México - HBO GO

Please contact their Support staff for further assistance.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 3, 2020 4:40 PM in response to Tavo1985

Mexico

Regional differences for HBO services may have their own conditions. Any changes, including in pricing options, would be reason for a renewed agreement.

HBO GO Mexico app - App Store preview - Apple

HBO Latinoamérica - México - HBO GO

Please contact their Support staff for further assistance.

Nov 3, 2020 2:28 PM in response to Tavo1985

What is your model Apple TV? Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

• HBO GO was the streaming service that goes with HBO through a TV provider. HBO GO was never available with subscriptions through Apple. The HBO GO app service is no longer available on most devices.
  • HBO Now (standalone subscription) has been rebranded to simply ‘HBO’ on a few devices that are still supported.
  • HBO Max is the expanded successor with all of HBO and many Warner Bros titles, Max Originals, and more. Available as standalone subscription or as add-on package from a TV provider.

Which devices work with HBO Max? - HBO Max Help Center

For Apple TV box, you will need an “Apple TV (4th generation or later) with the latest tvOS software”, or use AirPlay with older models.

These changes happened about 5 months ago, with the launch of HBO Max (May 27).

HBO terms and conditions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.