Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad is disconnecting WiFi frequently

This problem is very annoying,it connects to the WiFi for a sec and disconnects again,this process keeps repeating and there is no problem with WiFi device as other phones connect without any problem,I tried forgetting the WiFi and joining it again but it doesn’t work, what’s wrong with this iPad iOS 14???

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Nov 3, 2020 6:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2020 6:52 PM

I know you said that other devices are connecting, however I suggest that you power the router down by unplugging it for 30 seconds, then plug it back in so it can reboot. Once it is done, try to connect to wi-fi. See these other troubleshooting steps, If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 3, 2020 6:52 PM in response to Vishwak10

I know you said that other devices are connecting, however I suggest that you power the router down by unplugging it for 30 seconds, then plug it back in so it can reboot. Once it is done, try to connect to wi-fi. See these other troubleshooting steps, If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

iPad is disconnecting WiFi frequently

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.