Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music “Not Playing”

Nothing plays on the music app on my iPhone XS it just says “Not Playing”. I’ve restarted iPhone, signed out of iCloud and signed in back again but still nothing. And this problem is not on a specific track it’s my entire music library.

iPhone XS

Posted on Nov 3, 2020 8:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 8, 2020 10:36 AM

Hello Joey,

We would like to see how we can help with Apple Music not playing. Are these songs purchased from the iTunes Store, or are they a part of your Apple Music membership? If it is from your membership, check your subscription for any issues with these steps: See or cancel your subscriptions

Do you have the same issue when connected to a Wi-Fi connection? Please back up and update to our latest iOS, 14.2, if you have not already. The steps in this link will walk you through the process: Update your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch

Get back to us with your results and we can go from there.

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 8, 2020 10:36 AM in response to Joey450

Hello Joey,

We would like to see how we can help with Apple Music not playing. Are these songs purchased from the iTunes Store, or are they a part of your Apple Music membership? If it is from your membership, check your subscription for any issues with these steps: See or cancel your subscriptions

Do you have the same issue when connected to a Wi-Fi connection? Please back up and update to our latest iOS, 14.2, if you have not already. The steps in this link will walk you through the process: Update your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch

Get back to us with your results and we can go from there.

Cheers!

Music “Not Playing”

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.