Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t Play Anything On Apple Music

I can’t play any songs in my library, radio, videos, nothing on my iPhone 11. I’ve tried force closing the music app, restarting my phone, signing out of apple ID, and still no solution.

iPhone 11

Posted on May 7, 2021 5:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 8, 2021 8:54 AM

Hello Gathered Hat,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! We understand you are experiencing some issues trying to play music in Apple Music on your iPhone 11. We are happy to help provide some guidance.

What exactly happens when you try playing music on your iPhone? Do you get any sort of error message when you try? If so, what is the exact error message you get? If you don't get an error message, let us know a bit more about the behavior you are seeing. Are you able to play any Radio stations from the Radio tab in Music?

Keep us updated on how it goes and the answers to those questions.

Best Regards.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 8, 2021 8:54 AM in response to Gathered Hat

Hello Gathered Hat,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! We understand you are experiencing some issues trying to play music in Apple Music on your iPhone 11. We are happy to help provide some guidance.

What exactly happens when you try playing music on your iPhone? Do you get any sort of error message when you try? If so, what is the exact error message you get? If you don't get an error message, let us know a bit more about the behavior you are seeing. Are you able to play any Radio stations from the Radio tab in Music?

Keep us updated on how it goes and the answers to those questions.

Best Regards.

May 8, 2021 11:05 AM in response to Gathered Hat

Thanks for getting back to us on this. Do you know if your device is updated with the most recent iOS version? You can check to see if there are any updates by going to Settings > General > Software Update. If you do see there is an iOS update available, follow the steps listed here to update:

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Are you connected to a good Wi-Fi connection when you try accessing Apple Music content? When did you first notice this behavior begin? Was it after any sort of update or change to the iPhone?

Can’t Play Anything On Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.