Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Automations Stopped Working

I have an iPhone 11 running 14.1 and just recently, my speak-text automations for plugging in and unplugging my phone stopped working. They had been working since I updated to iOS 14, but just recently stopped. I've tried restarting my phone, disabling and re-enabling the automations, as well as just deleting them and re-making them. I also noticed that my phone has its own pinging noise that is new (I think since the 14.1 update?) when it is plugged in that sounds like a notification and is different from the standard apple ping for plug in/unplug. I still get the notification that the animation is being run, but it just doesn't. Anyone have a fix? I know it's not the biggest deal, but I was enjoying every time I unplugged my phone, hearing "get that bread" lol.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 4, 2020 7:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2020 8:47 PM

Okay... so I was able to fix it - my Siri volume had been turned down... must have been by accident because I never did it on purpose 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Similar questions

2 replies

Automations Stopped Working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.