Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar Complication stuck at "No more events today"

Looks like the bug causing the Calendar Complication getting stuck at "No more events today" is back. Currently. Series 3, OS 7.0.3.

Already tried Reset Sync, Turn iPhone and Watch off and on, and fiddling around with Calendar Settings as per 2019 discussions.

Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Thanks!

Apple Watch

Posted on Nov 5, 2020 2:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 5, 2020 6:42 AM

UPDATE: found a solution that worked for me:

https://macreports.com/how-to-fix-calendar-sync-problems-on-your-apple-watch/

4. Follow the steps below. This involves turning off and on iCloud for Calendar. Here is how:

• On your iPhone, go to Settings >Passwords & Accounts
  • Tap iCloud or any other Calendar account that is not working.
  • Tap iCloud.
  • Turn off Calendars (under the Apps Using iCloud section). You will be asked what you would like to do with your previously synced iCloud calendars on your iPhone.
  • Tap Keep on My iPhone.
  • Now restart your iPhone.
  • And now go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts > iCloud and enable Calendars again.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 5, 2020 6:42 AM in response to dude_funk

UPDATE: found a solution that worked for me:

https://macreports.com/how-to-fix-calendar-sync-problems-on-your-apple-watch/

4. Follow the steps below. This involves turning off and on iCloud for Calendar. Here is how:

• On your iPhone, go to Settings >Passwords & Accounts
  • Tap iCloud or any other Calendar account that is not working.
  • Tap iCloud.
  • Turn off Calendars (under the Apps Using iCloud section). You will be asked what you would like to do with your previously synced iCloud calendars on your iPhone.
  • Tap Keep on My iPhone.
  • Now restart your iPhone.
  • And now go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts > iCloud and enable Calendars again.

Calendar Complication stuck at "No more events today"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.