Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t add a city from the supplied list to World Clock on my iPad

I’m trying to add cities which are on the official list to my World Clock, but can’t get them to add. I’ve tried both typing the city into the search field and selecting it from there, and I’ve tried scrolling through the list and selecting from there, but neither work. (And, yes, I’m using the latest versions of all software.)

Anyone else encountering this or have any advice how to fix it?

Thanks!

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Nov 5, 2020 8:07 AM

8 replies

Nov 5, 2020 9:15 AM in response to ProustGiulio

Thanks for the suggestion.

The problem now is I can’t find the Clock app in the App Store, which is the suggestion in the link you provided above: go to App Store, find the app, then click on App Support. Even when I call up the list of apps within my account, I see no reference to the Clock. I tried to find Reminders (another pre-installed app) using this method, and couldn’t find it either. So I see no way of contacting support if the app isn’t even listed.

Can’t add a city from the supplied list to World Clock on my iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.