You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I download Adobe Flash on MacBook Air?

Can I download Adobe Flash on MacBook air

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Nov 5, 2020 11:22 PM

7 replies

Nov 6, 2020 5:04 AM in response to elizabetha144

Yes, just make sure the website source is legitimate and the graphic look familiar.

since you asked that specific question, you received a straight answer.

as far as the end of the year flash theories, web designers still use that for older graphics and video streaming.

and will continue into next year. if safari blocks that in 2021 then we can delete that software and move on or use another source.

Nov 6, 2020 8:27 AM in response to elizabetha144

Additionally, snowleapard2020 and elizabetha144, the replacement is not some Flash “clone” of some kind, but for website creators and maintainers to use HTML 5, which has been around for years on all major web browsers, such as Safari.

Only education sites are anticipated to have any problem with this transition, even though they, like everyone else, have had over three (3) years to prepare (longer, actually, if they paid attention). This is due to lower budgets for inflation tech.

Can I download Adobe Flash on MacBook Air?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.