Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot get visual voicemail to work on my phones, I phone 7, or either I phone 11

My iPhone 7 visual voicemail stopped working about 10 days ago. At & T cannot get it back. During this time I ordered 2 I- phone 11's. Neither can get visual voicemail. Only my I phone 6SE and I phone 6 are able to get visual VM. Is this a glitch in the update? I have tried resetting to factory reset, switching on/off airplane mode. Checking my plan - it is up to date and includes visual VM. The phones won't even tell me I have a voicemail pending. At & T promised to work on the problem and get back in 48 h, but I have been waiting over 48 h now. Nothing.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 5, 2020 11:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 5, 2020 11:46 PM

Visual Voicemail is a feature controlled and provided by a carrier and in this case it is AT&T.

You have AT&T engaged and that is the right thing to do. A little patience and AT&T will get it done.

Axel F.

3 replies

Nov 10, 2020 7:49 AM in response to Axel Foley

I have gone to 2 AT & T stores and also discussed on the phone with them. They have tried everything to correct this VM issue. The last time I talked to them the manager at one of the stores stated this is a problem that has occurred after the I phone update - that is when I noted the issue. This issue has occurred before after some updates. He did say Apple was working on the issue. If they are not working on this - can you let me know.

I cannot get visual voicemail to work on my phones, I phone 7, or either I phone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.