Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Visual Voicemail

One of my four iPhones fails to receive all of the voice messages (very sporadic) and I have to actually call in frequently to retrieve those that don’t come through. I got a new phone and changed cell provider because of this but it is still happening. I don’t know what else to do.

iPhone 11

Posted on Aug 2, 2022 2:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2022 8:21 AM

Tim B wrote:

Does your answer apply if there are SOME VM’s that get delivered to VVM? Sometimes more don’t make it than do but some do! It’s sporadic, thus I have to call in regularly to check.

Yup call your phone carrier and let them know.

3 replies

Aug 2, 2022 3:27 PM in response to Tim B

Tim B wrote:

One of my four iPhones fails to receive all of the voice messages (very sporadic) and I have to actually call in frequently to retrieve those that don’t come through. I got a new phone and changed cell provider because of this but it is still happening. I don’t know what else to do.

IF you have to call in to check voicemail that means your line isn't provision to use VVM, contact your phone carrier to resolve the issue.

Visual Voicemail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.