Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Share ETA button in Apple Maps available on iPhone 11 Pro Max and not available on iPhone 11

Hi!

My wife and I are using iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro Max.

Apple Maps on my iPhone 11 Pro Max has Share ETA button. But my wife's iPhone 11 doesn't have this function.

Where could be the problem?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 6, 2020 12:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 6, 2020 12:10 PM

Check to see if the settings in both of your phones match for sharing location information. Control the location information you share on iPhone - Apple Support

Also, I just found this information about the Share ETA in the User Guide. Get driving directions from your current location in Maps on iPhone - Apple Support Check those settings on your wife's phone.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 6, 2020 12:10 PM in response to Lerych82

Check to see if the settings in both of your phones match for sharing location information. Control the location information you share on iPhone - Apple Support

Also, I just found this information about the Share ETA in the User Guide. Get driving directions from your current location in Maps on iPhone - Apple Support Check those settings on your wife's phone.

Share ETA button in Apple Maps available on iPhone 11 Pro Max and not available on iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.