Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No longer wanted shared calendars

I have an iPhone 11 with iOS 14.1. I am trying to remove a shared calendar and I can’t seem to get that to work. Most responses that I have seen show something about a Password and Accounts in Settings. However There is no longer a Password and Accounts item in Settings. Please help me remove a calendar shared with Contacts in my Apple calendar.

iPhone 11

Posted on Nov 6, 2020 1:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 11, 2020 6:28 AM

Hello jhp635,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. We understand that you'd like to delete a shared Calendar on your iPhone. For this process, you'll want to open the Calendar App, tap Calendars, then tap the "I" next to the calendar you'd like to either stop sharing or delete.

Share iCloud calendars on iPhone - sections: Change a person's access to a shared calendar and Delete a calendar

Hope this helps!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 11, 2020 6:28 AM in response to jhp635

Hello jhp635,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. We understand that you'd like to delete a shared Calendar on your iPhone. For this process, you'll want to open the Calendar App, tap Calendars, then tap the "I" next to the calendar you'd like to either stop sharing or delete.

Share iCloud calendars on iPhone - sections: Change a person's access to a shared calendar and Delete a calendar

Hope this helps!

No longer wanted shared calendars

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.