Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 pro clear MagSafe case not fitting properly

I’ve had it for one day and the bottom corners dont fit snug, they are starting to crack and wear after one day of use, are others doing this as well or did i get a faulty case?

Posted on Nov 6, 2020 8:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 11, 2020 11:34 AM

Hi there Beatles09,

We understand you're experiencing some issues with your iPhone 12 Pro clear MagSafe case, and we'd be happy to get you pointed in the right direction.

For this particular issue, we'd recommend reaching out to Apple Support directly using this link here: Get Support

Take care!

10 replies

Nov 24, 2020 7:04 PM in response to chuck_3rd

I purchased the clear case as well and the same thing happened to mine. The Botton corners start to tear as though the phone is too big for the case. I booked an appointment at the Apple Store to exchange it, I put the new case on the phone and within 10 minutes, the case started to tear at the bottom two corners again. Apple has a quality control issue on their hands for sure. Not sure if they are going to foot the bill on the consumer by ignoring the issue, or pass it off to the clear case supplier as defective.

That means there is currently no mag safe clear case available on the market. So sadly, this issue costs me and probably many others the cost of buying a temporary case until a mag safe clear case becomes available that does not tear.

iPhone 12 pro clear MagSafe case not fitting properly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.