Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 Pro keeps rebooting when unlocked

My 11 Pro restarted automatically while I was using it, and now whenever I unlock my phone, it shows the home screen and again restarts in less than a second. I have no way to enter my phone. I tried updating iOS through iTunes, but it's just stuck at the verifying step. I don't have a backup, so I don't want to restore.

What should I do now? Any possible solutions?? And most important, why did this happen??

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 8, 2020 10:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2020 5:08 PM

Hello there, Jai07!

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. 

We know that being able to unlock and use your device normally is important and we can certainly help you with this problem that you are noticing. 

We understand that you are unable to use your iPhone for very long before the device will restart automatically. 

In a situation like this, we’d suggest following the troubleshooting steps listed in the following Apple Support article: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen

Specifically, please start on the section titled: “If your device turns on but gets stuck during start up” These steps will help you reinstall iOS without erasing your device. 

We hope this information helps you find a solution. 

Cheers! 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 15, 2020 5:08 PM in response to JaiO7

Hello there, Jai07!

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. 

We know that being able to unlock and use your device normally is important and we can certainly help you with this problem that you are noticing. 

We understand that you are unable to use your iPhone for very long before the device will restart automatically. 

In a situation like this, we’d suggest following the troubleshooting steps listed in the following Apple Support article: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen

Specifically, please start on the section titled: “If your device turns on but gets stuck during start up” These steps will help you reinstall iOS without erasing your device. 

We hope this information helps you find a solution. 

Cheers! 

iPhone 11 Pro keeps rebooting when unlocked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.