Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No pictures in My Albums

I’m confused between My Albums and iPhoto Events. I seem to have lost all the pics in the individual albums under the My Albums heading but all my pics in the individual event folders under the iPhoto Events heading are OK. The missing pics are in the Albums section on my iPad and iPhone (although I only have a selection of albums). The missing Album pics are on my iCloud, but I can’t seem to be able to copy/download these into the individual sub Albums. Any answers?

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Nov 9, 2020 12:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2020 1:37 PM

Hello Kenlaidbackman

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you have a question about viewing your photos. We are happy to share information that may help.

First, check out the information here: Browse and view photos in Photos on Mac.

It sounds like you're able to view the photos in iCloud as well as on your other devices, but they're not able to be found on your Mac. Check to see that you have iCloud Photos enabled on your Mac: Use iCloud with Photos on your Mac.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 16, 2020 1:37 PM in response to Kenlaidbackman

Hello Kenlaidbackman

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you have a question about viewing your photos. We are happy to share information that may help.

First, check out the information here: Browse and view photos in Photos on Mac.

It sounds like you're able to view the photos in iCloud as well as on your other devices, but they're not able to be found on your Mac. Check to see that you have iCloud Photos enabled on your Mac: Use iCloud with Photos on your Mac.

Take care.

No pictures in My Albums

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.