Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Restore from iCloud paused

Hi !!

My photos were no longer uploading to iCloud bc I had no memory left in the 200GB storage plan so I upgraded from 200GB to 2TB because since my photos were not uploading to iCloud my iPhone had no storage left and it was constantly shutting down.

Now when I click on my camera roll it says Restore from iCloud paused and if I click on resume my iPhone starts shutting down again. I tried clicking on the option to upload my photos to iCloud from the iPhone storage on the Settings app but it won't charge past 1% and I don't know how to make them get uploaded to iCloud so I can free space on my iPhone for it to function properly.

iPhone 11, 14

Posted on Nov 10, 2020 6:40 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Restore from iCloud paused

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.