Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

imessages and facetime notification keeps popping up

i already set everything on imessages and facetime, turned off notifcation for facetime.. reset all settings... but notification badge still up on my locked screen.. it doesn't help by turning off facetime, though.. (i just turned it off, not receiving any facetime), still pops up.. 🤦🏻‍♀️ -- this happened since i upgraded my simcard on the 8th nov 2020 .. any suggestions so that the annoying pop-ups gone? please advice.. 🙏🏼

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 11, 2020 2:44 PM

1 reply

Nov 18, 2020 10:03 AM in response to snowy113

Hello snowy113,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! We see you're having an issue with some pop-ups about your phone number being used with iMessage and FaceTime and we'd like to help.

Check the Apple ID webpage to verify that the correct phone number is shown associated with your Apple ID.

Manage and use your Apple ID

As always, if you haven't restarted your iPhone, please do. A simple step, however, a restart really can resolve unexpected issues.

Restart your iPhone

Take care!

imessages and facetime notification keeps popping up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.