Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a year free apple TV, how do I get a verification code to enter it on my tv?

I have a year free apple TV, how do I get a verification code to enter it on my tv?

Posted on Nov 11, 2020 6:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2020 12:26 AM

What is your model Apple TV? Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

If you have activated two-factor authentication for your Apple ID account, then you would receive any verification code on your secondary trusted device. But that is not related to the Apple TV+ subscription itself.

Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

To enjoy you free year of Apple TV+, you have to redeem the offer first, on your new Apple device, in the TV app. It does not depend on a redeem code, but instead on an identifier of your new device in combination with the registered Apple ID account for that device.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 12, 2020 12:26 AM in response to chopper67

What is your model Apple TV? Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

If you have activated two-factor authentication for your Apple ID account, then you would receive any verification code on your secondary trusted device. But that is not related to the Apple TV+ subscription itself.

Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

To enjoy you free year of Apple TV+, you have to redeem the offer first, on your new Apple device, in the TV app. It does not depend on a redeem code, but instead on an identifier of your new device in combination with the registered Apple ID account for that device.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.