Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Outlook mail is not printing on Brother MFC-L5750DW after updaten to macOS Catalina 10.15.7

Recently I have updated my Mac mini to Catalina 10.15.7. Since then I can not print mail from Outlook (Retail 2019) on Brother MFC-L5750DW. It prints the attachments, but not the message itself. I have re-installed the printer, everything is up to date. Does anybody have an idea what might be going on and what I have to do to fix this? Thanks in advance! Jolanda

Mac mini 2018 or later

Posted on Nov 13, 2020 3:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2020 11:05 AM

Hello JolandaKringloop,

It sounds like you've been unable to print email messages from your Microsoft Outlook software after upgrading to macOS Catalina. We're happy to provide you with some information on this.

We recommend trying out the troubleshooting steps listed here first: Solve printing problems on Mac. You may also want to try out the steps listed on the Microsoft website here: Troubleshoot printing problems in Office for Mac.

Since you're able to print attachments, it doesn't appear that your Mac is having any trouble communicating with your printer. With that being said, the next best step would be to reach out to Microsoft if the issue persists.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 19, 2020 11:05 AM in response to JolandaKringloop

Hello JolandaKringloop,

It sounds like you've been unable to print email messages from your Microsoft Outlook software after upgrading to macOS Catalina. We're happy to provide you with some information on this.

We recommend trying out the troubleshooting steps listed here first: Solve printing problems on Mac. You may also want to try out the steps listed on the Microsoft website here: Troubleshoot printing problems in Office for Mac.

Since you're able to print attachments, it doesn't appear that your Mac is having any trouble communicating with your printer. With that being said, the next best step would be to reach out to Microsoft if the issue persists.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care.

Outlook mail is not printing on Brother MFC-L5750DW after updaten to macOS Catalina 10.15.7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.