Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Outlook keeps kicking me out since update. I have to sign in to outlook every time I want to view my emails, this was fine prior to the update.

Has anyone got a fix.

I don’t use the Outlook app as it wasn’t a requirement.

This is so frustrating along with the WhatsApp bug which has deleted my contacts. Apparently there isn’t a fix poor work by Apple again.

it seems they like to monopolise everything.

my iCloud account is fine as is messenger, coincidence? I think not

iPhone XS, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 15, 2020 4:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2020 7:01 PM

Greetings ant166,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! It seems you're being signed out of your email account on your iPhone.

Since you're unable to stay connected to the account, it sounds like the email service provider may be experiencing a server issue. Ensure you have the correct settings configured, remove and re-add the account to your iPhone, and speak with your email service provider for additional information if the issue persists:

Mail Settings Lookup

Kind regards.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 22, 2020 7:01 PM in response to ant166

Greetings ant166,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! It seems you're being signed out of your email account on your iPhone.

Since you're unable to stay connected to the account, it sounds like the email service provider may be experiencing a server issue. Ensure you have the correct settings configured, remove and re-add the account to your iPhone, and speak with your email service provider for additional information if the issue persists:

Mail Settings Lookup

Kind regards.

Outlook keeps kicking me out since update. I have to sign in to outlook every time I want to view my emails, this was fine prior to the update.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.