Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Register AirPods Pro with Apple ID

Hi

How do I register my AirPods Pro with my apple account for warranty & to be able to track it?

Thank you

Posted on Nov 15, 2020 5:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2020 7:11 AM

Hello, MK12MK!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! That's an excellent question you have about how to register your AirPods to your Apple ID and be able to track them. With the AirPods, you won't need to go to a website to "register" them. When you connect the AirPods to your device, they automatically "register" to the Apple ID being used on the paired device. You can check out this article to Connect and use your AirPods and AirPods Pro. Once they are connected, check out this link to Check Your Service and Support Coverage and see the warranty status for the AirPods.

Once they are paired, if they are lost, you'll be able to follow the steps in this article for How to find your lost AirPods to be able to see the location where they were last connected.

Thanks again for the question and have a terrific day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 23, 2020 7:11 AM in response to MK12MK

Hello, MK12MK!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! That's an excellent question you have about how to register your AirPods to your Apple ID and be able to track them. With the AirPods, you won't need to go to a website to "register" them. When you connect the AirPods to your device, they automatically "register" to the Apple ID being used on the paired device. You can check out this article to Connect and use your AirPods and AirPods Pro. Once they are connected, check out this link to Check Your Service and Support Coverage and see the warranty status for the AirPods.

Once they are paired, if they are lost, you'll be able to follow the steps in this article for How to find your lost AirPods to be able to see the location where they were last connected.

Thanks again for the question and have a terrific day!

Register AirPods Pro with Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.