Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pages 10.35

Pages seems to have removed the writer's control of the size of spacing between paragraphs, or in my case, between lines of poems. How may we regain control of this in the newest Mac Big Sur update for Pages, which is 10.35, I believe?

Thanks!

iMac 21.5″ 4K, macOS 11.0

Posted on Nov 15, 2020 2:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2020 3:51 PM

Pages v10.3.5 maintains the Spacing section in the Text Format panel. I am looking at it right now on Big Sur, and it is unchanged from earlier Pages v5 - v10.2 versions. You still have the means to specify the exact spacing, before and after paragraph settings, etc., to regulate inter-paragraph, or inter-line spacing. Click on the word Spacing between the alignment, and list sections.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 15, 2020 3:51 PM in response to kathleenfromoh

Pages v10.3.5 maintains the Spacing section in the Text Format panel. I am looking at it right now on Big Sur, and it is unchanged from earlier Pages v5 - v10.2 versions. You still have the means to specify the exact spacing, before and after paragraph settings, etc., to regulate inter-paragraph, or inter-line spacing. Click on the word Spacing between the alignment, and list sections.

Pages 10.35

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.