Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Final Cut Pro - not exporting

Hello! My name is Molly Smale,

I just finished exporting my video and have had some issues which sucks because i uploaded my video & wasn't told via final cut pro that anything was missing. So I've never had this issue & unsure of why it keeps happening! I import my photos that i wanted to use and put a white solid colour as the background to make it look neat. However when i export it doesn't show the photos... I've put all of my work in the same spot & usually if an image doesn't show I have to re-link it into my video.

Unsure of how to fix it, I did a test video and it still hasn't worked. I hope this has made sense. I've tired shutting down the computer and everything, also it doesn't need an update final cut pro. What else can i do?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Nov 15, 2020 7:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2020 1:40 AM

Open the Generators by clicking the litte triangle:

Then it will show you all the categories inside Generators. In your case, you want one from the Solids categoru:

Click Solids and you will see these generators

Drag "Whites" over the generator in your timeline. When you see the green +, release the mouse button.

You will see this:

Choose Replace from Start. Done

Similar questions

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 16, 2020 1:40 AM in response to Molly_smale27

Open the Generators by clicking the litte triangle:

Then it will show you all the categories inside Generators. In your case, you want one from the Solids categoru:

Click Solids and you will see these generators

Drag "Whites" over the generator in your timeline. When you see the green +, release the mouse button.

You will see this:

Choose Replace from Start. Done

Final Cut Pro - not exporting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.