Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Weird circle appear on screen #iphone 12pro

Weird circle appear on screen

whats going on?

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 16, 2020 12:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2021 9:29 AM

I have also the circles....has somebody any infos abou that?

22 replies

Nov 24, 2020 7:21 AM in response to TakingWen

Hi TakingWen,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand you're noticing a circle on the display of your iPhone. We can help point you in the right direction.

From the photo you provided to us, it's hard to clearly view the circle you're seeing. We do see smudges on the display of your iPhone. Our suggestion is to clean the display on your iPhone by following the steps outlined here: Cleaning your iPhone

Then, see if the circle continues to appear. If it does, we suggest to contact Apple Support for further assistance. You can contact them through this link here: Get Support

Kind regards.

Jul 11, 2021 8:05 AM in response to TakingWen

I use a Samsung A02s. It's still a brand new phone and let me tell you that I also have two weird circles on my screen. When I got my phone while it was still in its box, everything were sealed, nothing opened. So after I opened everything, there was a little bit of dust on my new phone's screen that I cleaned by blowing some hot breath on the screen. And when there was hot breath on the screen I saw something very weird, the 2 circles that there were kind of "repelled" the fog. Also when I would put some moisture on the screen it's like as if the water kind of "moves" away. I also read in the starter guide about radiation being reduced, so I don't know if that 2 circles might have to do with lessening radiation. I also read somewhere online that that 2 circles might have had to do with suction and something not completely drying or something like that I read. I don't think it's to do with suction, I think it's more to with heat or something, not sure. But my phone was still off when took it out of its box, and like I said, the two weird circles appeared after I blew my hot breath on it. If anyone has a situation similar to mine, please reply, it would be helpful to know :) .

Feb 6, 2021 2:07 AM in response to robsonfds

Brother i think , there are two factors responsible for these circle. The material and type of the screen protection you are using ...

and the second factor is heat ... if you blow your breath on the screen when she is at low temperature they will appear.... i think if you remove the screen protection they will disappear... i hope that there is nothing serious about these i am facing this problem

Mar 3, 2021 11:53 PM in response to TakingWen

I have the same issue since i installed tempered glass but if you clean well the screen the circle disappears. I have 2 big circles in the screen clearly visible when the screen is all black and tilted to a certain degrees but after rubbing the screen clean, the circle disappears and reappears only once i use the phone for sometime and heat is building up.

i have used the phone (12 Pro Max 256) for more than a week w/o tempered glass and no circle appeared.

Try cleaning the screen and leave it cool for a while or remove/change tempered glass or screen protector. 👍

Jun 26, 2021 7:29 AM in response to TakingWen

Hi! I have the same problem. I even checked the screen protector as suggested but the circles are still there. I also noticed that my iphone 12 pro max gets warm whenever I charge it. What i did is use an original apple adapter (coz i originally used other brands) and the lightning cord that comes with the box, the circles disappeared, and my phone does not get warm whenever i charge.

hope this helps

Weird circle appear on screen #iphone 12pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.