Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone is turned on but it doesnt open any apps, settings and i cant make calls. I cant even turn it off

My phone is turned on but doesn’t open any apps, settings, can’t make a call and it doesn’t even turn off. I tried the volume up, down and side button and it’s still not working.

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 16, 2020 7:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2020 8:08 AM

Are you sure you performed the correct gestures while attempting a forced restart of your iPhone?

Please try again, taking a look at these instructions:--> Force restart iPhone – Apple Support , and keeping in mind that, after quickly pressing and releasing volume up, then volume down buttons, you must press and hold the side (power) button until you see the Apple Logo (ignore all other screens that appear, it might take also 30-45 seconds).

If the issue still persists, contact Apple Support using this link:--> Get Support

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 16, 2020 8:08 AM in response to NourSokkar

Are you sure you performed the correct gestures while attempting a forced restart of your iPhone?

Please try again, taking a look at these instructions:--> Force restart iPhone – Apple Support , and keeping in mind that, after quickly pressing and releasing volume up, then volume down buttons, you must press and hold the side (power) button until you see the Apple Logo (ignore all other screens that appear, it might take also 30-45 seconds).

If the issue still persists, contact Apple Support using this link:--> Get Support

Regards

Giulio

My phone is turned on but it doesnt open any apps, settings and i cant make calls. I cant even turn it off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.