Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods stuck in super thick hard shell plastic case

hello please help me 😭 my airpods are stuck in this case, its really thick and hard plastic like it literally doesnt move at all. its the type that has the liquid glitter in it. ive been trying to get it off for 2 days and it has not budged. the top comes off soo easily but the bottom is impossible. pls pls pls suggest what i should do

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Nov 16, 2020 1:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2020 6:38 PM

The easiest way to remove this and also not damaging (when I did attempted this) is I put the lighting charging cable into the charging slot and held the hard plastic part of the cable and pushed up whilst holding the case from the sides. A couple of firm pushes and it should come straight out; I really hope that helps :)

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 28, 2020 6:38 PM in response to sungchans

The easiest way to remove this and also not damaging (when I did attempted this) is I put the lighting charging cable into the charging slot and held the hard plastic part of the cable and pushed up whilst holding the case from the sides. A couple of firm pushes and it should come straight out; I really hope that helps :)

AirPods stuck in super thick hard shell plastic case

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.