Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 12 pro, I created a photo Album but now it won't let me delete the Album I just created

I have a couple of Albums under My Albums in the icloud photos.

Those albums have no photos in them and want to delete them.

Any ideas??

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 17, 2020 1:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2020 1:23 PM

Found it,

If you select the folder by it self under the My Albums drop down it won't let you delete it. This is all done on icloud.com

But if you select My Albums first, then just select folder you want to delete, then it gives you the trash can symbol to delete it.

I haven't found a way on the Iphone 12 pro to delete albums, only on the icloud.com I found that works.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 17, 2020 1:23 PM in response to nixman

Found it,

If you select the folder by it self under the My Albums drop down it won't let you delete it. This is all done on icloud.com

But if you select My Albums first, then just select folder you want to delete, then it gives you the trash can symbol to delete it.

I haven't found a way on the Iphone 12 pro to delete albums, only on the icloud.com I found that works.

Iphone 12 pro, I created a photo Album but now it won't let me delete the Album I just created

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.