Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Not Delivered" - error when sending text message with pic to mix of android and iPhone users

Every time I send a text message with a picture in it to a mix of people who have android and iPhones - I ALWAYS get a message back that says "Not Delivered". The text and pic will not go through. If I send just text, it goes through. How can I fix that?

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Nov 17, 2020 1:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2020 2:18 PM

Mmejom wrote:

Every time I send a text message with a picture in it to a mix of people who have android and iPhones - I ALWAYS get a message back that says "Not Delivered". The text and pic will not go through. If I send just text, it goes through. How can I fix that?

Read here If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 17, 2020 2:18 PM in response to Mmejom

Mmejom wrote:

Read here If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

"Not Delivered" - error when sending text message with pic to mix of android and iPhone users

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.